Ojai is a magical place to live and visit! Below are a list of upcoming events as well as our personal local recommendations. Also visit the OjaiHub.com for a complete detailed list.
- Ojai Retreat - this is one of my favorite places to go and recommend others to stay when you would like to unwind and be surround by beautiful views of our valley, and being the closest to the spa is an added plus!
Dine and Sip:
- Papa Lennon's - located just a few doors from the spa, is a local favorite! From their unforgettable Beatnik Salad, hand tossed pizzas with fresh ingredients and their amazing pastas, you'll want to save room for incredible house made desserts! And with live music most weekends on their quaint patio.
- The Nest - One of Ojai's newest hot spots by one of our Ojai Native, they have a bit of everything for everyone!
- Majestic Oak Tasting Room - OKAY, This is a personal favorite spot! The best wines and cozy ambiance, located in the heart of downtown Ojai!
- Enhanced Spa Boutique - We carry a wide collection of cute and whimsical gifts, along with beauty essentials.
- Treasures of Ojai - Ojai's largest and best antique store in the valley. If you like antiquing, stop by and stroll through their 5000 sq ft shop.
- Ojai's Farmer's Market - If you're in Ojai on Sundays 9am-1pm, you'll have to make a trip to our local farmer's market! Bring a basket, or purchase a cute handmade one there, and venture in to see the freshest produce, farm fresh eggs and local Ojai honey. Don't forget to purchase a pint of fresh squeezed Ojai orange juice and sample some of the best cheeses. And of course pick up some sweets and even local raised meats and fresh seafood.
- Ojai Mob Shop - We believe in the transformative power of the bicycle and we think everyone is a cyclist. We think of the bicycle as a vehicle to wellness and even enlightenment...if you pedal in the right direction.