Ojai is a magical place to live and visit! Below are a list of upcoming events as well as our personal local recommendations. Also visit the Ojai Visitor Bureau for a complete detailed list.
117TH ANNUAL OJAI TENNIS TOURNAMENT - April 26th-30th 2017
- Ojai Retreat - this is one of my favorite places to go and recommend others to stay when you would like to unwind and be surround by beautiful views of our valley, and being the closest to the spa is an added plus!
- Ojai Rancho Inn - One of Ojai's renovated boho-chic hotels, this hotel is becoming of our Ojai's newest hot spots for tourists and locals.
Dine and Sip:
- Papa Lennon's - located just a few doors from the spa, is a local favorite! From their unforgettable Beatnik Salad, hand tossed pizzas with fresh ingredients and their amazing pastas, you'll want to save room for incredible house made desserts! And with live music most weekends on their quaint patio.
- Deer Lodge -
- East End Restaurant - Ojai's premier steak house and bar!
- Majestic Oak Tasting Room - OKAY, This is a personal favorite spot! The best wines and cozy ambiance, located in the heart of downtown Ojai!
- Enhanced Spa Boutique - We carry a wide collection of cute and whimsical gifts, along with beauty essentials.
- Treasures of Ojai - Ojai's largest and best antique store in the valley. If you like antiquing, stop by and stroll through their 5000 sq ft shop.
- Ojai Baby - Ojai's speciality shop for the wee-pixies, located in Downtown Ojai. Everything from clothing, toys and gifts for newborns, tots and moms.
- Made in Ojai - For a complete collection of Ojai-Made art and gifts, Made in Ojai is a must visit for visitors and locals!
- Farmer's Market - If you're in Ojai on Sundays 9am-1pm, you'll have to make a trip to our local farmer's market! Bring a basket, or purchase a cute handmade one there, and venture in to see the freshest produce, farm fresh eggs and local Ojai honey. Don't forget to purchase a pint of fresh squeezed Ojai orange juice and sample some of the best cheeses. And of course pick up some sweets and even local raised meats and fresh seafood. OjaiCertifiedFarmersMarket.com
- Take a Hike - A visit to Ojai would not be complete without exploring one of our valleys greatest treasures, our trails! Pamela is a valley local that knows her way around all the favorites, from morning trail walks to the day long peak hikes! Just don't forget to schedule your R&R session with us after your hike.