Schedule with Enhanced quickly with our online scheduler and review our spa policies below.
Please Note: We have on-call therapists always available, if you do not see a preferred time/date offered online, please give us a call and we will be happy to accommodate you with one of our on-call Enhanced trained therapists.
For Couples Treatments, Spa Packages, and Private Parties, please call or email to schedule since these services can require multiple therapists and adequate advance reservations.
*Please note that we are closed on Wednesdays and Sundays.
- Please respect the privacy and solitude of other spa guests by speaking in a soft voice and turning off cell phones.
- As a courtesy to the next scheduled client, your treatment will end on time regardless of the time it begins due to lateness.
- Sexual advances, inappropriate sounds, comments or innuendos or rude or violent behavior are not tolerated and will result in immediate termination of services and full payment will still be required.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY:
- We do believe that every client has the right to privacy and confidentiality. The conversations you have with your therapist will remain confidential, as will your health history forms.
- Client lists and email lists are confidential. We do not share our client lists with outside companies.
- Full payment is always due at the time of service unless prior agreements are made.
- Enhanced accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Enhanced gift cards, Summer’s Dawn gift certificates, Spa Finder gift cards, Cash and Personal Checks.
- A $25 fee will be assessed for returned checks.
- Donated certificates hold no-cash value and have expiration dates, please check gift card before scheduling, no exceptions.
- All services, retail sales, and gift card sales are final.
- Retail items can only be refunded if unused, in its original packaging, and presented with a receipt within 7 days of purchase. In some situations, a restocking fee will be charged.
- Refunds will be issued in store credit only. Store credit must be used the same day as the return.
- We have reserved this time exclusively for you, please inform us as soon as possible if you need to make a change to your appointment, as we normally have a waiting list.
- As a consideration to us and other clients that would like to schedule, we request a minimum of 24 'business' hours cancellation notice. *Saturdays and Mondays require 48 hour notice.
- If canceling within 24 business hours and if we are unable to fill the appointment time, a 50% cancellation fee will be required.
- No-show appointments will be charged 100% of the cost of services booked.
- Clients that cancel more than two consecutive appointments within 24 hours will be required to pre-pay for future sessions.
- For everyones relaxation and safety, children under the age of 10 are not permitted in the spa, unless they are receiving a treatment.
- Clients under the age of 18 must have a parent sign a parental consent form in person before any services.
- Clients under the age of 14, a parent must remain in treatment room.
- Enhanced is a pet friendly spa, please advise us if you have pet allergies or concerns.
- If your pet is not the one receiving a treatment, permission to bring your pet with you must be made prior to each appointment to insure everyones safety and comfort.
- Only sprayed/neutered, quiet, well-behaved, and non-aggressive pets are allowed.
- If your pet pees, poop or marks inside the spa, a $25 cleaning fee will charged.