Air Brush Spray Tanning
South Seas Professional Spray Tan
South Seas Professional Airbrush Spray Tanning - The most recognized brand of high quality spray tanning solution in the industry, and is the most sought after spray tanning solution in the world and has been recognized by Hollywood’s elite voted “Best of the Best” by Allure Magazine and is the official spray tan for Dancing with The Stars. Fast drying, non-sticky, paraben-free.
South Seas Tahitian Tan - $35|prepaid 5 pack $150
Tahitian Tan is the most sought after spray tanning solution in the world. Contains 9% DHA and provides an ideal tan for all skin types. The mahogany color guide offers immediate, beach-beautiful color! Fast drying, non-sticky, cucumber-melon scent, paraben-free.
South Seas Lava Tan - $40|prepaid 5 pack $175
Inspired by the volcanic originations of French Polynesia, Lava erupts with slightly red undertones emanating a dark, rich and radiant glow. Chambering the islands’ finest ingredients including Monoi de Tahiti, coconut oil and organic sugar cane, the color immediately pulls your hottest skin to the surface. Fast drying, non-sticky, cucumber-melon scent, paraben-free.
South Seas Fiji Express - $45|prepaid 5 pack $200
Two Hour Tan has 13% DHA and the same fabulous color as our other solutions, but with the convenience of showering in 2-3 hours. Alcohol-free and ideal for all skin types.
THURSDAY TANNING HAPPY HOUR - ALL DAY - $25
ENJOY ANY OF OUR TANNING SOLUTION FOR OUR HAPPY HOUR PRICING. NO OTHER DISCOUNTS ALLOWED
South Seas Spray Tanning Tips
• Do exfoliate 24 hours before getting a spray tan to ensure an even application. Exfoliation sloughs away the dead skin cells, which will help achieve the longest-lasting tan possible. Use a water-based exfoliating scrub rather than an oil-based one. Oils may interfere with the spray tanning solution from developing properly.
• Don't apply any moisturizer, deodorant, perfume or other beauty products before your tanning appointment. They may also inhibit the quality of your tan.
• Do shave or wax the evening before your spray tanning session. If you shave after you get your spray tan, it will exfoliate the skin and affect the tanning results.
• Don't wear any jewelry or makeup to your tanning session. Pull your hair up and off your face and neck.
• Do bring a dark swimsuit, thong or underwear -- whatever makes you feel comfortable, or just go bare!
• Do wear loose clothing and flip flops when you leave the tanning salon. Ditch your bra for at least six hours.
• Don't take a shower (or get wet for any other reason) for the first 12 hours after receiving a spray tan. Water contact will stop the tanning process.
• Don't exercise for the first 24 hours. Sweat will cause your tan to streak.
• Don't book any hair or nail appointments for 48 hours after your tanning session.
• Don't use soaps and other body products that contain parabens, glycolic alpha hydroxy acids or sodium lauryl sulfates -- they will fade your tan more quickly.
• Do moisturize every day -- morning and night. Also use a moisturizing soap-free body wash to extend the life of your tan.
• Do use a tan extender to reduce patchiness and extend the life of your tan. Use a product that contains a light DHA bronzer.